Wednesday, July 18, 2012

GEO MIMI SERIES

Mimi Series in Waffle Grey


The Mimi Series recently came out with their latest and newest circle lens sensation. So, far the only lens I was able to try was this color. I truly love GREY lenses haha.


when facing the sunlight
I don't have a photo with these lenses with flash but, here would be a good example.


I Do NOT own this photo (but she is really pretty)



Usage Modality:  Yearly
BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  15.0 mm
Water content:  38%

My opinion

These lenses are very very nice I love them but, some how they appear to be very large in my tiny eyes. Not just that they're too big; I must have gotten a defected pair or something but, they slide around like a lot. That makes me feel very uneasy like they'll be stuck under my lids.

Lens Comfort 

The lenses are comfortable when putting them on but, they tend to move around a lot when blinking. So, in my opinion 3.5/5 their. 


Recommendation

The lenses I would recommend to buyers who wants a larger effect. 









No comments:

Post a Comment