Saturday, October 15, 2011

Barbie King Series (Brown)

I had purchased the king series a while back but, never really had the chance to give a review about it and here it goes. :D


These lenses are the biggest lenses yet.

Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm

The lenses are pretty comfortable but, eye drops are still recommended when dry. Also, these lenses are a lot bigger than the ones you find at clothing stores. The reason why they are soo big is because they are made for anyone who wants the illusion of bigger eyes. Other than applying make-up haha.

I actually prefer circle lenses over store bought ones due to the fact that I have small eyes :P haha. And yeah I heard all the jokes through out school and all. But, one other reason why I prefer circle lenses is there are many many different colors and brands out there that are amazingly beautiful.


here's the site I purchased the lenses.
www.pinkyparadise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment